The fall 2022 edition of Connective Issues is now available online.
Highlights from this issue include:
- Stories from the E3 Conference in Newport Beach, CA
- Expert medical advice for foot and ankle issues
- Upcoming educational opportunities through webinars and symposiums
- Walk for Victory success and how you can participate in awareness and fundraising
- Second Spanish Summit is announced
- Find out what you can do during VEDS Action Month
- And more!
If you have suggestions for future topics you would like to see covered in Connective Issues or to share feedback, please email Susan Benvenuti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A special thank you goes out to the Chu and Chan Foundation for a grant that supported this edition of Connective Issues.
The Marfan Foundation is a nonprofit organization that saves lives and improves the quality of life of individuals with genetic aortic and vascular conditions including Marfan, Loeys-Dietz, and Vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndromes. Our vision is a world in which everyone with genetic aortic and vascular conditions can live their best life.